Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Discount on Vital I.D.


Competing or just training, carrying I.D is essential for your safety ifyou are a running, cycling or walking. Imagine for a moment you are involved in an accident when you are out on the street on your own. The attending paramedic tries to communicate with you but you cannot respond as you are either unconscious or in great pain!

You are not carrying any I.D - how do you let the paramedic know about your medical condition or allergies? How are they going to inform those who care about you of your accident?

Sport I.D solves this problem and ensures your I.D is with you when you need it. Sport I.D can be carried on your wrist, shoe or on the exterior of your helmet and can be quickly found by paramedics.

Armed with your critical Sport I.D information, paramedics can ensure you receive accurate and appropriate medical treatment and quickly ensure that your family / close friends are notified of your accident.

The critical key features of any Sport I.D product are lightweight, durability and lack of bulkiness. The Sport I.D range of products by Vital ID provides a perfect solution whether your preference is to wear your I.D on your wrist, shoe or bike helmet.

Each Sport I.D product allows you to note your name, home address & telephone number, a note of your medications / medical history, allergies and up to 3 x telephone numbers to contact in the event of an emergency. Each of the Sport I.D solutions are fully reflective to ensure that you are seen by others in low-light conditions and are also 100% waterproof and durable so they can withstand all that mother nature throws at you.

Carry Sport I.D when you next slip on your running shoes or grab your bike and head out for a ride. If you are unfortunately enough to be involved in an accident, you'll be glad you did and will play an integral part in ensuring that you help the paramedic to help you. Wear Sport I.D - it could save your life!

Visit our website to see each of our Sport I.D solutions and enter code SWT0304 for a 10% discount* on your purchase

* Discount code is valid on all product purchases in excess of $25 and expires on 12/31/09

No comments:

Post a Comment